Standard for long-term CAD Data Archiving- Outline of the supported range (cont.)
The items of STEP standards that we consider ambiguous or inconsistent
- Indispensable design management items of product and drawing are explicitly described or specified as requisites.
- The welding symbols are specified.
- The paths that represent product, assembly, or relation, are explicitly described or specified.
- Geometric element of AP202/ARM and its corresponding mapping table. Especially in the case of shape model with topology, we add interpretations on the method of assigning styles or associations, which has a broad influence.
- Interpretation is provided for two or more kinds of associations specified by AP202 to make them in the same manner.