Standard for long-term CAD Data Archiving- Outline of the supported range
- Configuration design, effectivity, action, alternate part, supplied part, certification, contract, product category, security classification, and assembly (except for fundamental ones) do not have any meaning.
- Conformance Classes of AP203
- In AP203, CC2, 4 and 6 are supported. i.e., solid model, surface model with topology, surface model, or 3-D wireframe model. In AP203, CC1, 3 and 5 are not available. i.e., no shape, wireframe model with topology, or faceted model.
- Conformance Classes of AP202
- In AP202, CC1, 3, 5, 9, and 10 are supported. i.e., solid model, surface model with topology, surface model, and 2-D/3-D wireframe model. Elementary XXX models, wireframe model with topology, and faceted model are not available.
- Not available:
- Specific types of point, curve, and surface, such as offset, are not available.
- SCOPE structure and short name of entity are not available.