Agreement section presented in August 1999
Description section will be presented in February 2000
We aim to make it de facto standard
"Agreement section" describes provisions specified by “Standard for long-term CAD data archiving”
for STEP/AP203, AP202, and Part 21.
Standard for long-term CAD Data Archiving - Configuration
The scope of AP203 and AP202 which MOSLA supports is explicitly described.
- Introduction （Including overview of STEP standards）
- STEP file （token, structures of STEP file, Japanese Kanji）
- Shape model （solid, manifold surface, surface, 2-D/3-D wireframe, unit, placement of shape）
- Product model （Product version and assembly, Design management items including approval and creation date）
- Draughting model （product and drawing, projection, presentation of geometric elements, annotation elements, draughting callout, association, style, grouping）
- Graphical representation examples （The sample figure shows how to connect between draughting model instances.）
- Instance forms （instance form on STEP file）