Subset of AP203 and AP202
Stands on the strict observation of current STEP standards
Standard for long-term CAD Data Archiving - Basic subject
The purpose is long-term CAD data archiving;
CAD data exchange is out of the project’s scope
Feasibility study on accommodating change in CAD in the feature
Feasibility study on accommodating change to drawing- less, changes in CAD usage, and the evolutionary changes in CAD in the feature.
“Standard for CAD data long-term archiving” is constructed based on STEP standards, after we have grasped their details.
- The purpose is long-term archiving. That is why ISO standards, which are a stable resource, are observed strictly and without change.
- The information that should be held by BOM system is out of scope.
- The requirements from users, for example, not drawing control but drawing sheet control, are incorporated as constraints.
- MOSLA gives constraints to the items that we consider ambiguous or inconsistent.
Long-term CAD data archiving is an indispensable subject, and has the necessity of using STEP
standards. The requirements for long-term CAD data archiving are different from those of CAD data exchange. In CAD data exchange, STEP is a matter of choice.
- Draughting model of AP202 is used to give the design directions by the color of surfaces, notes, dimension, and tolerance, on a solid model or surface model.