Past activity : Activity of JSTEP
Progress and Organization
- WG （Chairman: T. KATO from Toyota） in 1996 - 1997
- the brainchild of this project.
- Investigation on STEP/AP203 and AP202
- Deep understanding of AP202 through WG discussions
- Graphical representations of AP202/AIM instances are generated
- SEDS issues concerning AP202 and ATS302 are submitted in October 1997
- Evaluation of STEP
- Relationship between STEP standards and design & manufacturing
- Applicability of STEP standards on our business
- limitation of STEP standards
- As a result, we judged AP202 "able to use in the industry".
- Refer to JSTEP report in March 1998, etc.
Long-term CAD data archiving project